Follow these steps to setup up 3iMedia Option Conferencing correctly:
- Assign numbers to the user "Conference" in SwyxWare Administration
- Open Admin Center
- Change to "Option packs" tab
- Click the "Enable conference routing" button under the "Option Conferencing" card
- Accept the following message with "Yes"
- Note: All previous call routings of the user "Conference" in SwyxWare will be overwritten
- Use the included 3iMedia Conferencing skin to access the conference rooms within SwyxIt!
In order to create a conference the conferencing option provides the feature to download a predefined calendar invitation item which can be sent by Outlook or any other mail client.
To customize this calendar item follow these simple steps:
- The templates for calendar items are located on the Swyx-Server in the subfolder "Config\Conferences\MailTemplates" of Call Queue Controller installation directory. For each language a subfolder exists with a Default.vcs file
- Edit this file according to your needs. This file is parsed when downloading the calendar item in SwyxIt!
The following place holders are available:
- <%ProductName%> 3iMedia Call Queue Controller
- <%Name%> Name of the conference room
- <%OwnName%> Name of the Swyx-user if called from SwyxIt!
- <%Location%> Name of the conference room
- <%DateCreated%> The current time as UTC date
- <%DateStart%> The current time as UTC date + 1 hour
- <%DateEnd%> The current time as UTC date + 2 hours
- <%MailAddress%> Mail address of the Swyx-user
- <%MailAddressConferenceRoom%> Configured or auto resolved mail address of the conference room
- <%Number%> Pubic number of conference room in canonical format
- <%PIN%> PIN of the conference room depending which calendar item is downloaded (listen-only yes / no)
- <%Language%> Language of the conference room
- <%ListenOnly%> Returns "ListenOnly" if conference item was downloaded for listen-only conference